Some are not as sick of this process as those of us that have been in it for more than the last 6 months. I think the hardest part about all of this is dealing with clearly delusional people. Not just the candidates other people as well that are unable to have an intelligent conversation based on logical analysis. Today after months of nonsense we will see who will be the GOP nominee for the 5th district. We will also see when this day is over if Perriello will continue to be our next congressman.
Here is the rest of the poll that WE here at the Watchdog site commissioned with the help of an anonymous donor. Some have questioned if that donor was Vance Wilkins. Some have thrown out wild and sometimes insulting conspiracy theories. None of that nonsense is true. We will not release the name of the [...]
Breaking News: Virginia Fifth Watchdog is pleased to be the FIRST to bring you this poll conducted by a professional outside polling organization. The poll was conducted on May 17th, by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC An outside donor not affiliated with any of the campaigns helped to commission this poll. 500 Likely GOP Primary Voters [...]
- Need help with door to door in Winchester May 23, 2013
- Should American Citizens Be Held Without Trial? Watch Live May 21, 2013
- Susan Stimpson – Angry Soccer Mom? May 16, 2013
- ntrw: I live in China. I was walking around the other da...
- The Fuss Over Waters « The Virginia Conservative: [...] The Fifth District Watchdog makes an interes...
- Joshua: You know, I forgot all about Waters' association ...
by Alan Barth
Red State Virginia
Follow @redstateva on Twitter