“On Friday, October 22, 2010, Carol Thorpe, Chairman of the Jefferson Area Tea Party in Charlottesville, released a statement asking Jeff Clark to honor his word to Ms. Thorpe that Mr. Clark would NOT remain in the 5th District race if his only effect on the race would be as a spoiler. Jeff Clark has [...]
Mark Lloyd has endorsed a candidate for the 5th Congressional District Republican nomination, but in his endorsement he did not make it crystal clear whether his endorsement comes as an individual or as leader of the Lynchburg Tea Party. I have heard it said plainly and often from leaders and participants in the Lynchburg Tea Party that the one thing we have going for us as conservatives and as Patriots is that we have on our side the one essential characteristic before which all other principles and slogans must bow – truth. Seeing that Mark Lloyd
- Susan Stimpson – Angry Soccer Mom? May 16, 2013
- Video: Terry McAwful May 7, 2013
- VA Tea Party Details Vetting Process April 30, 2013
- ntrw: I live in China. I was walking around the other da...
- The Fuss Over Waters « The Virginia Conservative: [...] The Fifth District Watchdog makes an interes...
- Joshua: You know, I forgot all about Waters' association ...
by Samuel Adams
Red State Virginia
Follow @redstateva on Twitter