If your interesting in supporting this website through advertising and reaching a targeted market of patriots in the Fifth District please let us know. The cost is very affordable. There are 4 places for advertising on every page and we can even place your ads within posts. Advertising rates vary from $50 to $150 and help to support the work we are doing. Our recent tracking data within our server shows that over 4500 visits were made to our website last month. This is sure to increase as the race in the 5th continues and the insanity marches on in D.C.
- Should American Citizens Be Held Without Trial? Watch Live May 21, 2013
- Susan Stimpson – Angry Soccer Mom? May 16, 2013
- Video: Terry McAwful May 7, 2013
- ntrw: I live in China. I was walking around the other da...
- The Fuss Over Waters « The Virginia Conservative: [...] The Fifth District Watchdog makes an interes...
- Joshua: You know, I forgot all about Waters' association ...
5th district Congress conservatism Conservative debate debt edward clark Election endorsement event featured Fifth District GOP guns Health Care important Jeff Clark jim mckelvey kurt feigel Liberal LTE Lynchburg meeting Mike McPadden money Obama obamacare perriello Phillip Van Cleave politics rally red state virginia republican richmond Robert Hurt RPV second amendment Seminars senate spending Tea Party tom perriello vcdl Video Virginia
“Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity\'s liberty!”
by Samuel Adams
by Samuel Adams
Red State Virginia
Follow @redstateva on Twitter