I received this via email today: Bill reference links: HB 1455 Wiretap devices; supervision and control by sheriff or chief of police. http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?111+sum+HB1455 HB 1521 Water authorities, sewer authorities, etc.; specified as political subdivisions of State. http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?111+sum+HB1521 HB 1522 Water and waste authorities; eminent domain powers. http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?111+sum+HB1522 Dear Constitutionalists—One and All, This is going to [...]
BREAKING NEWS! HB1438, the Intrastate Commerce Act, was scheduled for a second reading Friday but went by for the day. Delegate Cole tells me it will go by again today. HB1438 will be debated on the floor during the second reading tomorrow and if it makes it to the third reading, it will be voted [...]
- Susan Stimpson – Angry Soccer Mom? May 16, 2013
- Video: Terry McAwful May 7, 2013
- VA Tea Party Details Vetting Process April 30, 2013
- ntrw: I live in China. I was walking around the other da...
- The Fuss Over Waters « The Virginia Conservative: [...] The Fifth District Watchdog makes an interes...
- Joshua: You know, I forgot all about Waters' association ...
by Lord Acton
Red State Virginia
Follow @redstateva on Twitter