January 27, 2011 Dear Patriot, Richmond is literally foreclosing on Virginia’s future. The fight to preserve freedom is knocking on your door. Will you answer? The Chair of the Counties, Town, & Cities Committee, Riley Ingram (R-62), is blocking a critical piece of legislation that is vital to preserving the property rights of Virginians. Call [...]
Archive | Campaign For Liberty VA RSS feed for this section
- Susan Stimpson – Angry Soccer Mom? May 16, 2013
- Video: Terry McAwful May 7, 2013
- VA Tea Party Details Vetting Process April 30, 2013
- ntrw: I live in China. I was walking around the other da...
- The Fuss Over Waters « The Virginia Conservative: [...] The Fifth District Watchdog makes an interes...
- Joshua: You know, I forgot all about Waters' association ...
5th district Congress conservatism Conservative debate debt edward clark Election endorsement event featured Fifth District GOP guns Health Care important Jeff Clark jim mckelvey kurt feigel Liberal LTE Lynchburg meeting Mike McPadden money Obama obamacare perriello Phillip Van Cleave politics rally red state virginia republican richmond Robert Hurt RPV second amendment Seminars senate spending Tea Party tom perriello vcdl Video Virginia
“If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of Almighty God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave.”
by Samuel Adams
by Samuel Adams
Red State Virginia
Follow @redstateva on Twitter