Amazing that these people get to vote. But yes they do. All the more reason to show up on November 2nd. And you thought Berkley was 3000 miles away.
About Watch Dog
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Audit The IRS Rally Washington, DC June 19, 2013 June 17, 2013
- July 11, 2013 – Tea Party Meeting – Guest Speaker William A. Estrada – Home School Legal Defense Association June 14, 2013
- Usurping The Bill of Rights June 13, 2013
- ntrw: I live in China. I was walking around the other da...
- The Fuss Over Waters « The Virginia Conservative: [...] The Fifth District Watchdog makes an interes...
- Joshua: You know, I forgot all about Waters' association ...
5th district agenda 21 Congress conservatism Conservative debate debt edward clark Election endorsement featured Fifth District GOP guns Health Care important Jeff Clark jim mckelvey kurt feigel Liberal LTE Lynchburg meeting Mike McPadden money Obama obamacare perriello Phillip Van Cleave politics rally red state virginia republican richmond Robert Hurt RPV second amendment Seminars senate spending Tea Party tom perriello vcdl Video Virginia
“If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of Almighty God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave.”
by Samuel Adams
by Samuel Adams
Red State Virginia
Follow @redstateva on Twitter